Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

So how do you guys get support?

Reaction score
When I cycled my batteries after the last update, one of them started registering a bad cell. After 3 weeks of unacknowledged emails and phone calls to support I finally called the sales number and asked them to help me. They sent me an email requesting my proof of purchase. I have been emailing them a pdf of my proof of purchase everyday and have gotten no acknowledgements. The "Chat" is unavailable, and the US Sales line is even hanging up this morning.

I thought the move to the new location was supposed to fix all this?

Suggestions?

Do you not have a sales of good act? In the UK if you buy anything that is faulty you first go back to the supplier where you brought it. Furthermore, if you buy anything online from an online supplier you can return it for refund or replacement without question.

Be prepared for months of fighting or then again you might get an answer tomorow.
At the moment theres a chinese holiday when everything is closed and next week they will have tons of mails to go through and catch up. And yes it does seem to affect even the business in europe so might do that for you in the states too.

In my case it took a month to agree for a replacement and then two more months to receive it. And at the same time others get replacements and repair in a few days. Guess it's just a matter of luck what treatment you get.

Also - did you buy it using credit card?

If so, the CC company is joint and severally liable for the purchase. If you cannot get your money back from the supplier/manufacturer you have a right to a refund from your credit card company.

Well, they finally got back to me and said they would take the battery in on the warranty. After I asked for it they emailed me a pre-paid FedEx shipping label, but FedEx, (and every other shipper I've checked with will not accept damaged Lipo batteries into their system. I offer to take the battery to my authorized dealer about 15 miles away, but no news back yet after 3 weeks.

BTW, the 47 are legal to ship unmarked if they are not damaged. The 48 have to have a battery warning label that you can download from any of the common shippers. If you ship a 48 unmarked you are libel if anything happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters