Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD - DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 - Water damaged

Reaction score
I flew my Inspire1 Version 2.0 this weekend over a small lake at a park and accidently hit a tree branch that was sticking out of land. It got caught on there and dropped into water. The craft stills turn on and connect to the remote. The GPS still works and locate my current location and no cosmetic issues.

Now the bad part. The arms are stuck in flight mode and I cannot get motor to lower into landing/traveling mode. Only one of the lights on the legs light up. The gimbal moves a bit but the camera (X3) doesn't work anymore, so I'm assuming the whole piece is dead. One of the rotor adapter for the quick release is also busted, but that's cheap to replace.

I'm just trying to recover my loss.

Image: image.png

Last edited:
Mate I know it sounds harsh, believe me I have been through it, but if it was salt water, strip it, throw away all the electronics and sell it for parts

Currently more than 1,000 men, women are awaiting drone transplants to save their health. Thousands more are in need of bolts and carbon fiber transplants to restore their mobility. Register to be a drone transplant, be a donor today and provide hope to those who wait.

Sorry for the loss, but help restore others through your gift of flight.

Attachments

• donor-parts.jpg
    donor-parts.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk