Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

SOLD /// Inspire 1 Kit /// SOLD

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by DASH-80, Aug 22, 2015.

1. DASH-80

I've had my Inspire 1 since early April 2015 (purchased from CopterShop on April 1) and have a little over 20 flights recorded. It does show minor signs of use because of that, so please keep that in mind.

I'm a novice pilot and have learned that the Inspire is a little too far out of my league to use as safely as I'd like.

I had once incident where the Inspire landed in a bush accidentally and caused 3 of the 4 ESC and motors to get burnt up and had to be replaced. No damage beyond that except a few marks on the Inspire white body. I had it professionally repaired by Drones Etc. in Salt Lake City, Utah in early June 2015. * (Receipt of repair can be provided if need be.) The Inspire was tested before return to me and I've since flown it about 3 times since then, confirming it is functioning as it came out of the box originally.

Arrived to me as Version C (with prop guards) and I converted it to the Version D (quick release props).

Asking $2,800 w/ Free Shipping (depending upon location - Continental U.S. only)

Please PM me offers and we can discuss.

Included w/ sale:

• 1 Inspire 1 (came w/ screw on props - converted to QR system after the repair was completed)
    • 1 Inspire RC
    • Gimbal + case
    • 1 TB47 Battery (battery button doesn't depress as well as others - still functions 100% normally)
    • 3 TB48 Batteries (only 2 were used one time in flight)
    • 2 NEW unopened extra sets of Quick Release props (yellow & white striped - 8 total propellors)
    + including 3 spare yellow striped props & OEM screw on props (slightly scarred)
    + the prop locks
    • OEM Case
    • 100w Charger and necessary chords
    • Harness
    • ND Filter
    • Extra charger cable for RC
    • Manual
    • Extra random QR mounts and screws

IMG_0527.JPG IMG_0528.JPG IMG_0529.JPG IMG_0530.JPG IMG_0531.JPG IMG_0532.JPG IMG_0533.JPG

#1 DASH-80, Aug 22, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  2. kentlooswon

Please msg me

3. DASH-80

Still for sale. Open to reasonable offers.

4. amkorp

Just sent you a private message. I'm interested. Let me know. Thanks!

5. DASH-80

This kit has been SOLD.