Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD Inspire 1 RAW New in sealed box SOLD

emo

Reaction score
SOLD Inspire 1 RAW New in sealed box just arrive yesterday. Bought it to make a little money on it.

For those who just have to have it now. Taking offers OVER RETAIL. Will next day for the right offer.

Not desperate to sell so, please don't offer anything below $8500. I already have a list of people willing to pay $8000.

PayPal must pay 2.9%

My name is Emerson call or text, ###########. I'm located in the Detroit area.

Last edited:
I hate to ask if this is obvious but why would someone pay more than they can buy directly from the manufacturer and from someone who claims to be in Detroit however leaves an Orange County California phone number?

I expected the skeptical questioning. I should have addressed it on the original post.

Simple supply and demand. The demand is greater than supply. You can order one and wait or pay a premium for having one the next day.

I use to live in Orange County and now live back in the Detroit area after my divorce. It's a mobile phone.

I have sold several Inspire 1's. I have another ad posted here for a New in sealed box Inspire 1. Sold one from that posting. I have one more Inspire 1 btw for $2500 shipped. I have ads on Craigslist too.

Just trying to make a little money. I'd love to have my own online store one day.

Hope that answers everyones curiosity.

Weird how you have a Raw Version I don't even think its out of production?

Reactions: Joola

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG