Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sold my Inspire, happiest person around

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a tilted horizon and never have. So there is 1 anyway. So you figure because YOU had a tilted horizon everyone does?
Grow up and move on. Admit it...you had zero experience before buying the i1 and couldn't get it the way you wanted it so you gave up and sold it. Now you try to talk crap about one of the most technologically advanced rtf fpv units ever sold. You couldn't make it work, now you come to this forum bragging that your so happy you sold it. Like I said I'm just as happy as you are you sold it. Now move on to another brand and post the same thing on thier forum when you can't get it to work either.
I didn't sell anything, I'm just agreeing with him. And everyone had it when inspire was released, it was a known issue. There are 4 versions, maybe only certain ones are affected, I forget. Read the forum and you will see tons of people complaining about it. Perhaps the latest firmware fixed it for most people, I still see them complaining about it so I assumed not. My bad if it did. I've had my inspire for 8 months and I don't update cause every version newer than mine had major bugs, broke stuff, removed features or added flight restrictions.

If you think dji customer service is exemplary then you clearly don't read the forum much. I have no issues because I have experience but I understand how these beginners feel cause I was there once. Dji advertises it as rtf and easy to fly but their documentation is severely lacking, failing to mention many important aspects and their customer support is near worthless and you expect people to not be mad? Come on now, unrealistic expectations you have, lol

I'll throw my two cents in.....

I bought my I1 back in mid March. Have had probably 175 flights now. Been through several FW updates. Other than two scary flights that were 100% MY FAULT for not checking my MOD values prior to flight, the Inspire 1 has done EVERYTHING I have asked it to. I don't regret one second the $4500 investment I have in it. I have taken thousands of pictures and there is ONE that has a tilted horizon.

I guess to each their own. If something doesn't live up to your expiations, then get out of that and move on to something else. Life is too short.

The Inspire 1 is my first UAV and I have ZERO experience flying anything other than many a paper airplane. Having these forums to run questions by is awesome. Plenty of knowledgeable and very helpful people on here.

Ditto JimPA's post accept I've only had 105 flights!!! Brilliant machine that unfortunately for my wife I've become addicted to.
I'm a mature pilot and think I'll have my ashes dropped from my girl over one of the beautiful sites I've filmed - although I haven't worked out the mechanics of how to drop them yet - maybe technology will work that out if I live a few more years!!!!!!!

A "PS" to my post above.
Just thinking - that would be an excellent new business idea for you young entrepreneurs.
Imagine a network of Inspire pilots around the world who could drop people's ashes almost anywhere they wanted - ha ha ha

I think you and the 9 people your talking about must have got a lemon. I've had mine since early February and no issue what so ever. I've flown her everywhere took hundreds of photos and videos and I'm always smiling with the result. Even spent more dollars getting another 7 batteries and bought the GPC case as the only issue I had was the handle on the factory case coming off as it was getting heavy with all the extra batteries. Overall I'm a happy customer.

Reactions: Scotflieger
Sure I told him. Actually flew with him on handover.

Its not that it had problems that other Inspires dont have. I have seen 9 other Inspires in detail, and they all have these issues. Its just a crappy piece of equipment. As I said, it COULD be a great machine, IF it was a quality product with proper support from its manufacturer.

have over 70 flights on mine and the only problem I have had is delay to the Samsung tablet. my shield works great. I would not trade my inspire in for the world, I love to fly it and it has performed perfect so far.

sorry you had so many problems with yours. but anybody looking to purchase on the best of the UAV out there buy the inspire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44