Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD SOLD Inspire 1D version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
FS - DJI Inspire 1 D version, never flown, excellent condition.P1160645.jpg
Includes all of the OEM items shipped in the DJI case ($2899 version). This also includes 2 new 5700 mph batteries, Inspire Battery Heater, one extra set (2 pair) of 1345s props and one Go Professional Inspire 1 Travel Mode Hardcase (all extra items from B&H Photo). FW AC 1.5.00.30 and RC 1.5.70.

Photo link:
Inspire 1 D

All for $2750.00. Prefer PayPal or local cash sale. Sale only to USA continental states. Ground shipping included to lower 48 continental states USA. Located in the northwest part of Ohio. Going to stick with my fixed wing models.

01/20/2016 Update: Lots of folks looking at the post and some even going to my Flickr page to see more photos, no offers so far. New pice $2650.00

04/21/2016- This setup is still available. I will not be flying any RC for sometime, I ruptured my left biceps distal tendon and recently had surgery to repair it. Long rehab in front of me. So, wanting to sell this setup, I am reducing the price to $1950.00 USD for everything.
Prefer PayPal or local cash sale. Sale only to USA continental states. Ground shipping included to lower 48 continental states USA. Located in the northwest part of Ohio.

David

Last edited:
FS - DJI Inspire 1 D version, never flown, excellent condition.View attachment 5713
Includes all of the OEM items shipped in the DJI case ($2899 version). This also includes 2 new 5700 mph batteries, Inspire Battery Heater, one extra set (2 pair) of 1345s props and one Go Professional Inspire 1 Travel Mode Hardcase (all extra items from B&H Photo). FW AC 1.5.00.30 and RC 1.5.70.

Photo link:
Inspire 1 D

All for $2750.00. Prefer PayPal or local cash sale. Sale only to USA continental states. Ground shipping included to lower 48 continental states USA. Located in the northwest part of Ohio. Going to stick with my fixed wing models.

01/20/2016 Update: Lots of folks looking at the post and some even going to my Flickr page to see more photos, no offers so far. New pice $2650.00

04/21/2016- This setup is still available. Twill not be flying any RC for sometime, I ruptured my left biceps distal tendon and recently had surgery to repair it. long rehab infant of me. So, wanting to sell this setup I am reducing the price to $1950.00 USD for everything.
Prefer PayPal or local cash sale. Sale only to USA continental states. Ground shipping included to lower 48 continental states USA. Located in the northwest part of Ohio.

David

Update: new price of $1950.00, see the top post in this thread above, need to move this setup.

Last edited:
SOLD Pending receipt of funds. If the Inspire 1 D deal falls thru I will repost the availability. Thanks to all that inquired.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters