Separate names with a comma.
Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!
Discussion in 'News' started by damoncooper, Jul 8, 2015.
First come first served.
Here is the full announcement.
Announcement of the Inspire 1 Beta Tester Recruitment
Dear DJI Inspire 1 users,
DJI Inspire 1 Beta Testing Program is launched now.
We'd like to invite 200 beta testers all around the world. If you are interested in this program, please read the attachment for the instruction of participating Inspire 1 Beta Testing Program.
1. If a user reports a firmware bug that has not been found or announced to the public prior to the beta test, they will receive a reward that is commensurate with the significance of the bug discovered.
a) The first three users to report and provide complete documentation on a bug that DJI determines may cause fatal flight issues, will each be awarded 300 DJI Credits. Users must submit complete flight data and flight records from the app to be eligible.
b) The first three users to report and provide complete documentation on a bug that DJI determines may cause non-fatal flight issues, will each be awarded 200 DJI Credits. Users must submit complete flight data and flight records from the app to be eligible.
c) The first users to report and provide complete documentation on a bug that DJI determines is unlikely to affect flight, will each be awarded 100 DJI Credits.
2. At the end of test period, users will be awarded 10 DJI Credits for each report they send with at least ten (10) minutes of flight logged and for which sufficient flight data has been submitted. The cap on this offer is set at 500 DJI Credit per person.
Remarks: DJI will release awards within two weeks after the Beta Test period ends. Users should provide accurate information in order to avoid delays.
Beta Test Requirements
1. Only DJI Inspire 1 users can take part in the Inspire 1 Firmware Beta Test. Each applicant is required to own at least one stock, unmodified Inspire 1. When applying, each applicant should also submit the serial number and most recent flight data (acquired in the last 7 days) from the Inspire 1 that will be used for the Beta Test pre-verification.
2. All applicants are required to register on the designated DJI website with information that is complete and accurate.
3. DJI will review qualified users and select a small number to join the test community.
4. Users who are invited to join the beta test will be able to download the latest firmware and DJI Pilot app from the designated DJI website.
5. Following the test period, users are required to upload complete flight data and other related materials to a storage service, like Dropbox or Google drive, then submit the corresponding links and passwords with the test reports.
https://dji.centercode.com/signup/ and follow the instruction to complete the sign-up process.
DJI Beta Program Team
Still a few slots for the DJI Inspire 1 FW Beta program available, if anyone else wants in. Hit the link above.
What's the most stable firmware at the moment and what (if it can be said) version is being currently beta tested?
had my email accepting me yesterday
The beta hasn't started yet.
*wishes he had time*
WHY AREN'T THERE MORE HOURS IN THE DAY!
the email said i would be contacted in a few days once beta started
yeah same nothing on the beta site either.. I was waiting for the new firmware to test it on I1, but I cant take it anymore, I will fly today Im a junkie
I thought I read somewhere that the beta would run from 15th July until the 29th July?
it was supposed too.. It was mentioned in this thread. Maybe they found a bug or something. I guess they will let us know asap
I'm on the list and have been told to stand by because its coming soon.
I talked to the beta team yesterday. They said before end of thier business day friday.
While I am excited to start testing - Its a bit of a shame that they would do this - because of there is any issues then it will be a whole weekend before they get to take a look at it (being the weekend and all)
Has anyone been able to view the beta forums on dji.Com yet?
Have you received any further information other than accepted? because its end of friday today and still nothing.
Sent from my S5
Got it this morning.