Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Some nice winter mountain footage from the Big Horn Range in Wyoming

Reaction score
Website
www.astrosphereproductions.com
Greetings fellow pilots,

I have been having fun with the Inspire 1 here in Wyoming. I own a small Buffalo Wyoming Motel, the Mountain View, www.mountainviewbuffalo.com , and I have been building a collection of DJI Inspire 1 video footage with scenery of our local Mountain Range, the Big Horns. Video in the clip below is from Powder Pass on US 16, Loaf Mountain Overlook, Meadowlark Ski Resort, and looking into the Big Horn Wilderness area. The second shot in the video is kind of interesting. It was shot from Loaf mountain overlook. There is as little WiFi interference there as any place in the lower 48 US states, and I was able to get over 18,000ft range from the Inspire. Battery return mode, and not a loss of signal caused the Inspire to return, she had signal to go 19,000ft or further for both control and video. In the town of Buffalo, population 4600, I get a more modest 1.4 mile range, but there is plenty of WiFi here. Loaf Mountain Overlook is shielded from the rest of the WiFi world by mountains in all directions.

Have Fun,
Chuggie

Reactions: PB30X

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44