Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Spare Carbon Tubing

Wasnt offering, just letting you know they are ripping you off, lol
Wasn't asking for service either, just letting you know that 30 min labour can't possibly render a trustworthy fix of Inspire arm/boom assembly. That's is with assumption of my chronic delegation syndrome :D... I mean, yes, you can win a hot dog eating competition, but how much is it worth if immediately after receiving your trophy you'll puke all over wildly applauding crowd and over your girlfriend? Oh, just kiddin'...

Last edited:
Wasn't asking for service either, just letting you know that 30 min labour can't possibly render a trustworthy fix of Inspire arm/boom assembly. That's is with assumption of my chronic delegation syndrome :D... I mean, yes, you can win a hot dog eating competition, but how much is it worth if immediately after receiving your trophy you'll puke all over wildly applauding crowd and over your girlfriend? Oh, just kiddin'...
Well that's where you're wrong cause I've done it. There are a couple different types of screws and a couple wires with plugs that disconnect easily, it's really not difficult if you can run a screwdriver. I could probably do it in 15 minutes now that I have already done it before and know the exact process, lol! Only real problem is the short antenna wire that likely broke and you'll need to fish a new one through the tubes.

8 hours? pfft, I took mine apart and fixed it and put it back together in about 30 minutes
Marionville models have my inspire now and the total cost is £305.00 inc. return postage. Heliguy was going to charge 8 hours at £50.00 an hour.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin