Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Spare Parts??

Reaction score
I have broken the 2 front landing gear shock absorbers on my Inspire 1 as a result of a very hard landing. I am trying to find somewhere I can find the replacement parts, but as of yet, no success. Anybody know where to get replacement shock absorbers?
IMG_2909- small.jpg

Hi Todd,
I'm in half as bad 'a' shape as you are; 1 shock absorber is cracked. I'm searching but no joy so far.

Unless you check out someone parting out their crashed inspire, the only actual service center is dji its self, they are not releasing parts except plastics for purchase by dealers yet

I have broken the 2 front landing gear shock absorbers on my Inspire 1 as a result of a very hard landing. I am trying to find somewhere I can find the replacement parts, but as of yet, no success. Anybody know where to get replacement shock absorbers?
View attachment 864
how did you fix? I thought wires inside thw front white tubes were antennas.

I have these parts now. It's the whole plastic motor shroud that gets replaced. Easy to do. The antenna is in the front plastic nothing is in the white tube. Email me for more info. I'll ship worldwide.

I have new ones coming but I need this bird for a job tomorrow. Sharpie caps are a perfect fit and will get you bye. Make a small slit in the open end , put it over the tube on the bottom with a little superglue and leave the top tapered end unglued. You will have to remove the white tube from the top mount. Bottom doesn't matter.FB_IMG_1480256387068.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry