Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Spark Has Arrived

Reaction score
Quite an interesting announcement on Spark. Smaller then a can of soda, it seems the exact opposite of the Inspire. Inspire is obviously more focused on professional ventures. Spark is much more portable with emphasis of telling your story (selfie drone.) Obviously, the camera on the Spark does not match up to the Inspire or Inspire 2. Still, if you are a novice, you could do much worst. Best of all, Spark is pre-ordering today with an emphasis on mid June delivery. Either way, Spark has arrived.

spark is here. .png

Can't wait to fly one, but if it gains the traction the Mavic did, I'll stay away from the cluster $%^# that was the Mavic pre-order nightmare.

Can't wait to fly one, but if it gains the traction the Mavic did, I'll stay away from the cluster $%^# that was the Mavic pre-order nightmare.
Not a bad idea to see how the pre-order scenario plays out. Of course, the temptation is very strong.

Ha ain't that true. Definitely going to get one but don't think it's worth pre-ordering

I currently own Inspire and I don't think that Spark can substitute Inspire for me. The drone is cool but for me, it is more like a toy, nothing else.

Reactions: oblivie
I really want one and I'm struggling to stop thinking about buying it, which usually means I will.
Only the lack of 4k, short battery time and range has kept me away, but deep down I know those things are not really going to get in the way of me enjoying this thing very much.

I have been so focused on quality for the last 2 years I hardly fly for fun anymore as its so much money in the sky, and I don't have another drone.

If I had this drone I would be using it right now, and would take it out with me all the time.

I knew it!

bet there will be a battery mod soon too, can see these little things doing 2-3 miles and over 20 mins within the next 2-3 months.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963