Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Speed after upgrade to 1.8...

As you will be experiencing our late winter/Scottish spring temperature as I, I would suggest pre-warning batteries to at least 20C prior to flying. I use the DJI Battery Heater which only has a 2-3% hit.

HI Scotfliger,

I drove three hours this morning to do a job at zero degrees Celsius. As I placed all six of my batteries in the passenger floor space for warmth they raised no issues when I flew it. Speed seemed ok, too, so I think you are right in your comments on this.

Four batteries used and 43 minutes of video captured.

Glad that I don't seem to have anything to worry about.

Cheers

Mal

Bumping an older thread! The weather is warm lately +25c but i still dont feel like its fast as it use to be before that winter update. Was trying to track a moving car (not racing) and i couldnt even keep up at full speed.

Bumping an older thread! The weather is warm lately +25c but i still dont feel like its fast as it use to be before that winter update. Was trying to track a moving car (not racing) and i couldnt even keep up at full speed.
Recent measures I made of max speeds are 15m/s (33mph) in GPS and 20m/s (44mph) in ATTI (no wind). These are plenty for me but I understand others for some reason may wish to fly faster.

I flew the other day, no wind worth mentioning, maybe 1 - 3 MPH max winds, and I was flying at 51mph easily when trying to "fly out" to the location I wanted to shoot. I am running a T601 V 2.0 with the 1.8.1.00 or whatever firmware is right before the once released on the 13 of this month. I noticed on DJI's website it states 22 m/s as a MAX speed in Atti, with no wind, which is 49mph... so I am getting ABOVE rated speed in GPS mode..

3d57221a118cfb33fb3c12798110e9fa.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah