Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Stange new mobile device error message

If you type the error message into Google, you will see the awareness of the problem across the DJI product line - all since the last Go 4 update

Reactions: SanCap
If you type the error message into Google, you will see the awareness of the problem across the DJI product line - all since the last Go 4 update

I had quite a few flights today and received the error message "Mobile device CPU fully loaded" quite a few times. I don't know if it is coincidence or not but I turned of device charging and did not get the message again.

Reactions: BarryBittman
SanCap, may I ask how to shut off device charging?

Go to, Remote Controller Settings Menu > Charge Mobile Phone > Never. It might not even be turned on for you but after I selected never my warnings went away. I will be flying more tomorrow on my way to the Florida Keys so I should be able to see if it is indeed a fix. I hope it works.

Reactions: BarryBittman
I agree. Im debating whether or not to try to roll back the DJI Go 4 app. The problem is not the warning but the frame glitches.

Attachments

• Glitch.jpg
    Glitch.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 19
Yes a single video frame glitches when the warning appears. There also is a momentary screen delay.

Im having the EXACT same issues on my iPad Mini 2 and it does present video latency on the screen while in flight (though the video on the SIM seems to be fine) however...it's a HUGE pain in the arse on my professional shoots that the video is so laggy for both controllers.
From looking at the other forum....everyone seems to be blaming the new app update. That actually makes sense...because I had zero issues before.
I've closed out all other apps on the iPad other than Go4 and It seems to be happening in both 2.4 and 5G frequencies. Tried downgrading the vid transmission to 720p (no change) and disabled the HDMI out (no change). Completely frustrated and baffled.

I suggest taking a close look at your video. Shooting ProRes 5k, the glitches are single frame. If you look closely, you will see that the glitches are associated with the lag and error messages.

Im having the EXACT same issues on my iPad Mini 2 and it does present video latency on the screen while in flight (though the video on the SIM seems to be fine) however...it's a HUGE pain in the arse on my professional shoots that the video is so laggy for both controllers.
From looking at the other forum....everyone seems to be blaming the new app update. That actually makes sense...because I had zero issues before.
I've closed out all other apps on the iPad other than Go4 and It seems to be happening in both 2.4 and 5G frequencies. Tried downgrading the vid transmission to 720p (no change) and disabled the HDMI out (no change). Completely frustrated and baffled.
Having those exact same issues, DOD. Hopefully DJI will get it resolved soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin