Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Starting a sUAS Business

Reaction score
I'm new to this site but enjoying it so far. I have approval from the FAA to conduct commercial operations and of course now I'm waiting to get my Inspire back from DJI for repair.

I'm wondering what others are doing in regards to applications? I'm planning on doing aerial photography for real estate, agriculture using NDVI, and structural inspections. What are people charging for this kind of work?

Thanks

Nick

I'm new to this site but enjoying it so far. I have approval from the FAA to conduct commercial operations and of course now I'm waiting to get my Inspire back from DJI for repair.

I'm wondering what others are doing in regards to applications? I'm planning on doing aerial photography for real estate, agriculture using NDVI, and structural inspections. What are people charging for this kind of work?

Thanks

Nick

Welcome to the site. Enjoy.

Anyways here are some of my observations in regards about applications.

1) Real Estate - every other operator is doing real estate and in my area it is a growing, competitive, and to a small point a saturated industry. Check at your local Craigslist and see for yourself.

2) Agriculture - This is a great target industry but unless you find a stable and profitable grower most may shy away from the technology. Especially here in CA with the drought and lost crops it would take a lot of legwork and contact relationships to get into it.

3) Structural Inspection - you need to be more specific. There are many facets into this area.

With #2 and 3 it is best to equipped with an infrared Thermal camera such as a FLIR.

Reactions: turbodronepilot

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla