Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Static displayed on video feed at startup

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Been playing around with an issue this evening. On first start of my I2 after batteries have been removed I'd get static displayed on my video feed, if I changed from video to photo, or PAL to NTSC or from 25fps to 50fps the video feed would start working and would continue to work until batteries removed again. This is where is gets weird, I only get the static at startup If my camera is set to 3840x2160, PAL, 25FPS, it's an X4S btw. If I set it to 50fps, shut it down remove batteries etc it works fine at startup. This has been repeatable every time so far.

Could one of my fellow owners with I2 and X4s try setting their camera to 3840x2160, PAL, 25fps then shutdown Inspire, remove batteries, wait a few seconds then re-insert batteries and startup again to see if this is a bug in the software?

Thanks for any assistance. I've attached a pic to show what I get in the scenario above. I deliberately blurred the fpv feed, my messy room isn't relevant :)

John.
Static.jpg

Just tested and yes, I get static or even a completely white screen, also saw a 'camera sensor error' message a few times.

I don't think I'll be using those settings for now :)

Awesome, thanks Mark, appreciate you taking the time to test it, I now know it's not just me :) and I saw camera sensor error a couple of time too.

John

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido