Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Stolen inspire v2

Reaction score
HI all , hope you don't mind me posting this and I know it's focused more for uk pilots !
Had all my equipment stolen early hours of Friday morning (19th August )
We were returning home from a 2 week holiday when I had the phone call from the house alarm 3.08am , then the call from the police at 3.26am who were at the premises but thieves had gone with all my stuff !
If I list everything will you keep an eye out for anything offered around please ?

Inspire 1 v2 in its original case with spare battery's props and all leads charger etc
It had a transformers Optimus prime logo on the top of the nose

Immersion Vortex 285
Fat shark dominator v2 with fan equipped face plate
Align mr25 (yellow)
Spectrum dx8 (silver)
12 various battery's ( some tattu some overlander )
All this stuff was in 2 Maplin impact cases with precut out foam
Loads of props and a few tools

I am absolutely gutted ,
Thanks all
Mike

HI all , hope you don't mind me posting this and I know it's focused more for uk pilots !
Had all my equipment stolen early hours of Friday morning (19th August )
We were returning home from a 2 week holiday when I had the phone call from the house alarm 3.08am , then the call from the police at 3.26am who were at the premises but thieves had gone with all my stuff !
If I list everything will you keep an eye out for anything offered around please ?

Inspire 1 v2 in its original case with spare battery's props and all leads charger etc
It had a transformers Optimus prime logo on the top of the nose

Immersion Vortex 285
Fat shark dominator v2 with fan equipped face plate
Align mr25 (yellow)
Spectrum dx8 (silver)
12 various battery's ( some tattu some overlander )
All this stuff was in 2 Maplin impact cases with precut out foam
Loads of props and a few tools

I am absolutely gutted ,
Thanks all
Mike
So sorry to hear that.
I know how it feels. I arrived home from Hong Kong 2 years ago to find my place had been broken into and they had taken all my stuff. All my cameras and computers . Over $90,000 worth plus my new Mercedes cabriolet and the car was the only thing insured. I put a sign up with a reward offering $10,000 for the return of my goods which included 13 hard drives of footage used for tv commercials. I got a bite but the thieves didn't call me back. then I saw the movie, "Payback" with Mel Gibson and I put a sign up offering a reward for info to the person that took my stuff of $2,000. I got a bite and all the details of the thieves. It guts you. I cant tell you enough how much I know how you feel. So sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla