Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Streaming Live

Reaction score
I have been able to do this for myself and I don't have any issues at all.
Now I have a client and they would like me to livestream to their page on facebookie. I can do it but how is it that I broadcast to their page?

So in an nutshell:
1. How do I broadcast from the DJI Go App into their own Facebook page?
2. How do I braodcast into their own Youtube Page?

I have derped around the internets but I am not really finding a solution. I figured someone smarter then me in this forum might have the solution.

Now I have a client and they would like me to livestream to their page on facebookie. I can do it but how is it that I broadcast to their page?

So in an nutshell:

I have derped around the internets but I am not really finding a solution. I figured someone smarter then me in this forum might have the solution.

I have not found an option to change where the Inspire series will allow you to stream to some one else's FB page.

So in an nutshell:

I guess the streaming option was mainly targeted at the selfie folks. They could however share the link to your facebook or youtube stream. Not a great solution but that should work.

I would suggest you set up a SAMBA server on the home Computer and direct your "stream" to this server first from the I2 then "push" the stream to your customers Facebook site. There will be a small delay obviously but he wont notice once the stream starts running. You will need his Facebook credentials to make it all happen.

I would suggest you set up a SAMBA server on the home Computer and direct your "stream" to this server first from the I2 then "push" the stream to your customers Facebook site. There will be a small delay obviously but he wont notice once the stream starts running. You will need his Facebook credentials to make it all happen.
I2?
This is about the Osmo, which uses the I1 Go app. Although the apps may probably have the same options. There might be a difference, I don't know.

Sorry typo ... The DJI GO has streaming so my suggestion still holds true

I found no way to change FB streaming on the Osmo, I1 or I2. Once it was activated to a user there is no way to change it except as Dr Jon noted.

Yah, I was thinking I could do that. I can set up a server that supports RTMP steams and then just have the client add the link to their page. Even if I do set that up or a SAMBA server the issue will be making sure I have my internet connection as robust as possible. I can still archive the video feed and just sell the customer a hard drive with the video on it.

SWEET!! I just realised, perhaps a new Raspberry Pie project. Just found this.
How to set up your own private RTMP server using nginx | Open Broadcaster Software

Reactions: Lucas

So in an nutshell:

Teradek Cube?

Well just maybe I can save you time and trouble...
Goto FB,then account setting,then apps,then login with facebook, find the dji go app from that drop down and remove app,then the most important step is to sign out for facebook...now when u goto the dji go to live stream it'll ask u to login with name and password....works a Lil different with YouTube

Reactions: SanCap
Well just maybe I can save you time and trouble...
Goto FB,then account setting,then apps,then login with facebook, find the dji go app from that drop down and remove app,then the most important step is to sign out for facebook...now when u goto the dji go to live stream it'll ask u to login with name and password....works a Lil different with YouTube

Yup, that is definatly one way. But that only adresses if you are streaming to a personal facebook page, but not a business facebook page. Youtube, that is easier.

Rite you never said business page...I was just tryn to help..didn't seem you knew how to do what I've post for personal page..any how your welcome because I couldn't ever stream to my business page...but the way to do the business is to not have it under your personal page and have its own login and password..most set it up under the personal so it won't have them thing you need to sign in...sorry if I sounded rude but you seemed ungrateful.

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter