Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Stripdown / Rebuild guide

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I crashed my first Inspire a few months ago and was quoted £1400 for repairs. I abandoned that one and got another Inspire. I also recently picked up a very cheap crashed one that has almost all the parts I need, does anyone know of a good stripdown / rebuild guide for the inspire, I'm struggling finding anything. I'm fairly competent with RC stuff but it's always nice to have someone else's experience when attempting anything.
I'll be changing 2 motors (easy enough), 2 legs and the central screw transforming mechanism. Any help gratefully received. I'm hoping to get it back in the air for over £1000 less than the repair quote :D .
Thanks

Hi you may find it difficult getting a guide to help you, I like you have just rebuilt my own as a result of a minor problem with motors, but be careful as I've found out replacing motors is not as easy as it appears the aircraft will not restart if certain things are not done properly! One of the problems I came across was the antenna cables, dji do not give you much length of the appropriate wire to play with so I tried extending mine with spare wire from another inspire I had only to discover its a two core micro wire so cannot be joined easily as soldering together! I'm pretty sure you'll see these things for yourself once you get started, best of luck

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Reactions: turramin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg