Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sunshade

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

New to the group and I'm looking for a nice sunshade. Was wondering if anyone has used AerialDroneAccessories.com before. I found this on youtube and was quite impressed. Love their transmitter tray alternative and it works with several of the iPads. Check the video and link below, I'm specifically interested in the one for the iPad Mini 4.

Here's more information on the iPad Mini Version and that transmitter attachment system.
Master Series iPad Mini Sunshade - Aerial Drone Accessories

Hoodyvision works well. Very light and covers the shade on the iPad mini perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: andrew259
Hood man is the best it's 2 parts. I got lucky and found one for my iPad Air most places they were out of stock. They make them for phones and they have a nice landing pad

Hoodyvision works well. Very light and covers the shade on the iPad mini perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1. I've tried others and they simply suck. They are unreadable and reflect the glare back at me, especially if I'm wearing a light color.

This is the only thing that really works due to the angle

hoodivision

I put my money on Hoodman when it's not to sunny you can flip up the top piece and just the bottom part. They have been making hoodies for cameras and video cameras for years long before drones came out.theres a nice utube video review

Hi guys I've tried the fabric one and haven't been too pleased. I do like the Hoodman much better than the hoodivission, especially with its four sides however, it bothers me when I pull it out and it doesn't square up. That's the reason I was looking for something more rigid.

Mines a iPad Air www.hoodman.com I found mine on eBay shipped from California only took 3 days. I used it yesterday works great after all they use them on the high end cameras @ sporting events the company has been around for a long time. They are a little pricey but very well made. On cloudy days you can flip the top piece over and just use the bottom it has a Velcro strip there's a nice review on utube

View attachment 7935
There I a elastic cutout
Looks a little like it is off center. The right side in the picture is hanging off. I guess my question is. Is it secure or is this something that can happen in flight. I got my sunshade in from AerialDroneAccessories and it is rock solid fits my tablet like a glove and it isn't going anywhere. Great Product! They are also developing one with a fourth side. Can't wait to see that.

Hi Everyone,

New to the group and I'm looking for a nice sunshade. Was wondering if anyone has used AerialDroneAccessories.com before. I found this on youtube and was quite impressed. Love their transmitter tray alternative and it works with several of the iPads. Check the video and link below, I'm specifically interested in the one for the iPad Mini 4.

Here's more information on the iPad Mini Version and that transmitter attachment system.
Master Series iPad Mini Sunshade - Aerial Drone Accessories

Just wanted to give an update. Got mine in and love it. Very impressed with the form and function. Fits my iPad Mini 3 to a tee and works wonderfully. To say I'm impressed is an understatement. Bravo Industrial Rotor well worth the money to have something that works so well.

Just wanted to give an update. Got mine in and love it. Very impressed with the form and function. Fits my iPad Mini 3 to a tee and works wonderfully. To say I'm impressed is an understatement. Bravo Industrial Rotor well worth the money to have something that works so well.
Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad you are pleased. We are working away on some new designs between fulfilling orders. If you ever have any issues whatsoever let me know. We will make sure you are taken care of.

Sincerely,
Stacy
AerialDroneAccessories.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool