Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SW Florida 360° Pano Info

Reaction score
I have had some requests to show my workflow for my 360° panoramas. I did my weekly pano today for the Island I live on as they want to monitor water quality from week to week. They do request that I do not add any color enhancement so I keep it as natural as it appeared to me. These panos are nothing fancy and only show current and historical data. I have been doing these weekly for almost a year. My contract has been extended for another 6 months as of today. If you are interested you can see them back to Late June of 2016 here and click on water quality updates, Home - City of Sanibel

It is in the low to mid 90's today with about 95% humidity which will show in the images, here is todays pano, City Of Sanibel, Lighthouse Beach Park, 6-9-17, 3:37 PM, Low Tide Was At 12:00 PM | Created By SanCap Aerial I will add my basic workflow to this shortly, and this is basic, there are so many different options that can be added to these panos.

Today I used the Inspire 2 with an Olympus 17mm lens.

Last edited:
Reactions: licensed pilot
I take about 4 rows manually with about 8 pics in a row with a couple of shots pointing straight down, some times more sometimes less depending on the lens I am using. I am glad I do not do tutorials for a living! Here is my workflow.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla