Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

T-Motor Carbon Fiber props

My panties aren't in a bunch. The screenshot you posted before the log didn't load for me. LP's adapters are just as susceptible to this. I'd wager that the pilot didn't tighten them enough, and relied on the aircraft to do it.

I'd suggest reading the pilots account.

I'd suggest reading the pilots account.

I did, obviously. It's a screw-on prop. There's no magic that holds LPs on any better. I bet the pilot did not screw them on all the way. It's especially important considering how much harder his inspire has to work to brake than a standard one.

I did, obviously. It's a screw-on prop. There's no magic that holds LPs on any better. I bet the pilot did not screw them on all the way. It's especially important considering how much harder his inspire has to work to brake than a standard one.

Lol. Nobody is claiming "magic". Rather, it's physics. Even better.

He states he removed one of the props on a previous flight and it "felt loose". He proceeded to fly with it unfortunately but "feeling loose" with wear isn't a feature of the LP adapters nor T-Motor prop plates.

The STO quick release design is unproven and dangerous especially when paired with the shitty aluminum they appear to be using. They are bolted onto the motor and use their own threading to attach/detach.

I ordered a set of the T-Motor 14x4.8 CF props and they're coming with the STO QR adaptors.So I shouldn't use the STO adaptors at all and just buy the LP ones?

I ordered two sets of dronehi.re plates and T-motor props 13 and 14 inch. Cant wait to test them out. Stay tune!

Ordered both CF props at Amazon!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 7.01.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 7.01.33 PM.png
    433.1 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: emtea
I haven't try to fly or test with my CF props, still waiting my new QR plates from Dronehi.re company same as LP plates and cheaper.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla