Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

T47 vs T48 vs Phantom V+ battery test

Reaction score
OK did a quick comparison between inspire 1 with the T48 vs the T47 vs a PV+. here are the results:

Steady hover, ~6 ft elevation, temperature ~38 C, sunny.

PV+ From 95% to 28%: 14:12
T47 From 99% to 28%: 12:43
T48 From 99% to 28%: 15:34

T48 seems to give a 23% flight time increase with 30% more capacity.

Not very scientific but maybe gives people a ballpark idea.

PS: the phantom moved around a lot more and may ave burned more gas constantly correcting for the perceived PS location whereas the I1 held rock steady.

PPS: I did take picture and movies, played around with settings in all cases. I did not move the gimbal during each test..

PPS: Te PV+ takes longer to satellite lock and you lose more battery before you can take off. IMU etc draws of a smaller battery and takes a relative larger chunk.

OK did a quick comparison between inspire 1 with the T48 vs the T47 vs a PV+. here are the results:

Steady hover, ~6 ft elevation, temperature ~38 C, sunny.

PV+ From 95% to 28%: 14:12
T47 From 99% to 28%: 12:43
T48 From 99% to 28%: 15:34

T48 seems to give a 23% flight time increase with 30% more capacity.

Not very scientific but maybe gives people a ballpark idea.

PS: the phantom moved around a lot more and may ave burned more gas constantly correcting for the perceived PS location whereas the I1 held rock steady.

PPS: I did take picture and movies, played around with settings in all cases. I did not move the gimbal during each test..

PPS: Te PV+ takes longer to satellite lock and you lose more battery before you can take off. IMU etc draws of a smaller battery and takes a relative larger chunk.

Nice. Thanks for running this experiment. The TB48's are great batteries for sure.

Reactions: Jaap de Vries
Good comparison but I wouldn't mind seeing this done with a few tests to get some averages. If you are out again, do an update!

Have not done any scientific comparisons but ever since I got the TB48's I love flying with them.
Its pretty cool whenever your at the point where you feel like you have been in the air long enough to really pay attention to the battery level and glance over to see its still 70%+ !

Reactions: damoncooper
i will try and do some tests today, I have a new T47 with 5 flights and a new T48 with the same, Im out flying today, so might aswell do some stationary flight time tests

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan