Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TB50 wont auto discharge anymore..

Reaction score
When i got my I2 back in January i set the Batts to auto discharge after 2 days if i didn't use them. This worked fine and the battery would get "warm" to the touch. But a few weeks ago DJI enforced a firmware upgrade to the Batts and since then the auto discharge no longer works. I have checked by DJO GO 4 and they are still set at 2 days. I even set them to 10 days then reset them to 2 days. But its not working.

Anyone else notice this? Or what am i doing wrong.

I don't like the Batts to sit with a full charge for too long as it is not good for their long term health. I do have a discharge cable but its a pain to have to do it with the 5 sets of Batts i already have.

Pretty daft question as you're an experienced user... you are leaving the batteries alone aren't you... and not checking their level with the indicators? The act of checking levels using the power button on them resets the countdown timer...

And what update? I've only had a single battery update it's firmware, not all of them.

When i got my I2 back in January i set the Batts to auto discharge after 2 days if i didn't use them. This worked fine and the battery would get "warm" to the touch. But a few weeks ago DJI enforced a firmware upgrade to the Batts and since then the auto discharge no longer works. I have checked by DJO GO 4 and they are still set at 2 days. I even set them to 10 days then reset them to 2 days. But its not working.

Anyone else notice this? Or what am i doing wrong.

I don't like the Batts to sit with a full charge for too long as it is not good for their long term health. I do have a discharge cable but its a pain to have to do it with the 5 sets of Batts i already have.
I have deleted your identical thread you started on this subject (with virtually the same title)
Please do not double post, it is strictly against our community rules and they will simply be deleted.

Thank You

no i'm not touching them, when they worked before they got a little warm but not now.

Maybe try actively re-setting the discharge value again. So use DJIGo to set it to 10 days, then power down for a few minutes. Then go back in and reset it to 2 days.

It sounds like DJIGo is displaying one value, but the battery thinks it's got a different (or even indeterminate) value, possibly as a result of the firmware update.

Maybe try actively re-setting the discharge value again. So use DJIGo to set it to 10 days, then power down for a few minutes. Then go back in and reset it to 2 days.

It sounds like DJIGo is displaying one value, but the battery thinks it's got a different (or even indeterminate) value, possibly as a result of the firmware update.

I followed advice and can confirm all is back to normal. I now think the firmware was corrupted by the update as mentioned. I have since cycled through all my Batt sets. I now wonder how many others could have got the same issue and don't know? I have 5 sets so it wasn't a one off event.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen