Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Teaser for our TV show - shot with X5

Reaction score
Sup guys, as you probably don't know I am only a part time drone pilot, my real job (passion) is directing and producing. This is a teaser for season two of the show I have been working on for the past two years up here in Canada - Against the Ropes. We will be putting together a full trailer as well so that people get what the show is about, this is just something we whipped up from one shoot day up north in Alberta.
Let me know what you think! White balance was being a PITA out there so my colour guy had a hell of a time on this.

Shot with X5, the actual quality of shots doesn't do the cam justice as I pretty much just took it up and started shooting as our light was just about non existent. The original shots looked dark blue, I was impressed my editor could get the snow back to white.

I notice you guys like vimeo. Benefits? I think I may duplicate my youtube videos over to vimeo.

I notice you guys like vimeo. Benefits? I think I may duplicate my youtube videos over to vimeo.

I think the videos load faster and look better on vimeo vs YT, no ads, and very customizable if you use a paid subscription. Now that vimeo supports 4k it is even more appealing than YT to me.

Reactions: ringolong
Vimeo compression is a lot better, plus they have 4K now. Only downfall is that your uploads on a free account are not unlimited, but for the difference in quality as well as the customizability of the embedded player, it's definitely worth it to get Vimeo pro

Reactions: ringolong

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin