Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

That's one way to stop a drone

I hardly think the concept of using a net to catch something deserves 'we did it first' status :)
Regardless, a phantom in atti mode trying to get away from an S900 stands a pretty good chance, no to mention unless these things were on standby waiting to go by the time you scrambled a s900 the phantom will have long gone, especially as it would have video feed of the area.

Not to mention its really dangerous, phantom could easily tumble, or net could get wrapped around S900, then you have 8 kg, 12 blades falling uncontrollably to whatever is so important below.

You're much better off with jamming equipment if you want to go down that route.

Reactions: Waternut13134
I agree,the net idea doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Where the jamming does,in fact there is a video on YouTube of a kid flying a bebop drone over a naval shipyard and the navy actually jammed it or did something because the bebop went crazy and shot off into the buildings. I guess that could be dangerous as well.

I wonder how many takes they had to get a successful catch they could use for the news.

This made me LOL at the idea of an S900 style craft chasing an Inspire in ATTI.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komalss