Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The largest swimming pool in Wyoming

Reaction score
Website
www.astrosphereproductions.com
We have one whopper of a swimming pool here in Buffalo Wyoming, if fact it the largest swimming pool in the state of Wyoming, and it if free for anyone who wants to swim. The pool is 120 meters X 80 meters, that means that 10 laps the short way across the pool is 1 mile. The pool is approximately 1/4 mile - 1/2 miles from my Buffalo Wyoming Motel, The Mountain View, (Link removed by moderator) , and just over 1 mile from my Buffalo Wyoming Restaurant, China Gardens (Link removed by moderator).

The first video was shot Saturday with my Inspire one, the second video was shot over a year ago, while standing on my front porch with a Phantom 2 Vision.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have one whopper of a swimming pool here in Buffalo Wyoming, if fact it the largest swimming pool in the state of Wyoming, and it if free for anyone who wants to swim. The pool is 120 meters X 80 meters, that means that 10 laps the short way across the pool is 1 mile. The pool is approximately 1/4 mile - 1/2 miles from my Buffalo Wyoming Motel, The Mountain View, (Link removed by moderator) , and just over 1 mile from my Buffalo Wyoming Restaurant, China Gardens (Link removed by moderator).

The first video was shot Saturday with my Inspire one, the second video was shot over a year ago, while standing on my front porch with a Phantom 2 Vision.

Post above edited for breach of community rules.

Please do not post hyperlinks in threads/posts to your own commercial website/s.

Thank You.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters