Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

the latest firmware (as at March 19th 2016)

So, dumb question.

Regular Inspire 1 with an X5 Camera only gets the Inspire Pro firmware now, right? I'm on 1.4.whatever, and it says no upgrade needed.

Neat thing in the new DJI Go App that I never had before (or maybe never noticed before), it gives you the distance being reported by the Vision System.

Turned on Inspire this morning, the camera is now showing 1.7 :)
After many try's.
Hope it works the same for you.
Still thinking internet connection

Will people please read the release notes. Especially note 2 last sentence!
The version number will only show up correctly AFTER connecting the updated app to the Internet.

Honestly as a moderator could you possibly be any more of a ****!?! Just pointing this out is enough....

I been reading your replies for months now. You just don't provide support. Perhaps you get your control needs elsewhere and hand the moderator baton to someone else that is less controlling and **** like....

Honestly as a moderator could you possibly be any more of a ****!?! Just pointing this out is enough....

I been reading your replies for months now. You just don't provide support. Perhaps you get your control needs elsewhere and hand the moderator baton to someone else that is less controlling and **** like....
Sorry, but I for one have learned a lot from the Editor. I personally hope he hangs on to that baton just a little longer. If you don't like what he says-DON'T READ HIS REPLIES!!!

This isn't DJI Customer Service; it's actually much better than that. And given the HUNDREDS of posts that are thrown up in desperation without any attempt to read the instructions/release notes, I'm surprised anyone can complain. Dude, you are getting more than your money's worth on this free forum. Why don't you stick with DJI Support and see where it gets you or, perhaps you and others could get a clue?

This isn't DJI Customer Service; it's actually much better than that. And given the HUNDREDS of posts that are thrown up in desperation without any attempt to read the instructions/release notes, I'm surprised anyone can complain. Dude, you are getting more than your money's worth on this free forum. Why don't you stick with DJI Support and see where it gets you or, perhaps you and others could get a clue?
Hear, hear!

Since this constitutes abuse towards a moderator I would point you to rule 8 of our community 'General Rules':
8. Be mindful of yourself and others. This forum is not a democracy; it is privately owned and we determine the rules. If rules are violated we retain the right at our discretion to remove, edit or delete posts and if necessary ban or remove members. Any abuse toward our team may result in immediate suspension of your account.

Consider this your one and only warning. If you consider that too '**** like' I am happy to delete your account and ban your IP address.
Your call.

Taking things personal dude, the editors good people.
I threw some pebbles at him before and he ain't say nothing.
Calling him a **** ain't gone cut it though try being a little bit more articulate then that.
A **** dude come you owe him an apology or he should boot you!

I been reading your replies for months now. You just don't provide support. Perhaps you get your control needs elsewhere and hand the moderator baton to someone else that is less controlling and **** like
Yes,maybe it would be good to have you as moderator with language like this.:eek:
Probably he's the one with the best advices on this forum.(and the most)

Since this constitutes abuse towards a moderator I would point you to rule 8 of our community 'General Rules':
8. Be mindful of yourself and others. This forum is not a democracy; it is privately owned and we determine the rules. If rules are violated we retain the right at our discretion to remove, edit or delete posts and if necessary ban or remove members. Any abuse toward our team may result in immediate suspension of your account.

Consider this your one and only warning. If you consider that too '**** like' I am happy to delete your account and ban your IP address.
Your call.

A simple yes or no would have worked here..... I take this as a "No".

I have owned 3 aircraft from DJI and the inspire has been the most doubtful one I have purchased.
I have been on this forum since it started and its not the staff to pick on its DJI
They are scary with there firmware and maybe mistakes for us to test out. I have had my share of problems the worse being the slave RC having to go back to DJI to be repaired
after a foul firmware upgrade. I received it in poor shape the grey sides peeling off and I contacted DJI 3x but no answer but it works so leave well enough alone
I think there is a frustration here but we should not take it out on staff
My inspire 1 is good ,flies well ,good videos but each threat of firmware makes me very uneasy and I do not look forward to the time spent doing this because its like computer
bios, if you mess it up It has to go back to the manufacturer.
I get help here and ideas and I am learning to read and try to understand the dji release in front of there firmware
So I appreciate people her that help out as I have written to DJI and really don't get much back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08