Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The new MC-Cases Inspire 1 case

Reaction score
Just wanted to post a few pics of my new case that finally arrived from Germany.

I ordered this on Amazon on August 1st but it wasn’t released until August 15th so that’s one of the reasons for the extra-long ship time.

The case is big and heavy. I think you could drop this thing from a flying 747 and it would survive. One of the few pics I have shows the camera resting point cushion (I had wondered about this) and it seems just tight enough to keep the camera from moving around. I would not leave the camera on if I intended to travel a long distance though, but that’s just me.

One of the other pictures shows a few new prop boxes which fit snugly in the long bin.

The case weighs in at about 30lbs. without anything in it. It has three handles and seven latches. The wheels are nice and strong too. It holds 11 batteries and there is still lots of room for other extra stuff.

DSC_1293-L.jpg

DSC_1294-L.jpg

DSC_1296-L.jpg

DSC_1299-L.jpg

DSC_1300-L.jpg

DSC_1302-L.jpg

DSC_1305-L.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Busch
So glad I held off for a landing mode case. So many options, but thinking CUSTOM mods are in the makings for accessories and lots of batteries. Sorta regret selling my other remote but needed more batteries to my arsenal, and didn't feel comfortable with someone else controlling anything on my GIRL[emoji34][emoji39]! Mine all mine.. This case caught my attention also but from what I remember they didn't ship out of the UK. May be a different brand but looks very similar. Either way, she needs a home, and now anticipating a new cam, so now guess I'll still Waite and see what's in the makings[emoji6]! Great case by the way[emoji6]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont