Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

The Second Chapter of Inspire 2 Battery Test is Here.

Reaction score
As the Inspire 2 is evaluated, the second chapter of the Inspire 2 is all about the battery system. How long will the battery remain operating without hovering taken into account? Check out the review here on the Inspire 2's battery system.

We noticed the same results as well. DJI advertises "UP TO" 25 minutes. They say that it's up to 25 minutes with the X5S though in their advertisement.

Reactions: Lesmess
It really depends on use, wind, the particular pair of batteries you've installed and what you have your warning/RTH thresholds set at.

Initially I've been disappointed in the flight time as I'd only been getting just over 20 mins. However, that's gradually been increasing with use and recently I've logged up to 22m 55s gear up time with the X5S in a mixture of flight and hover with photos and video. That was taking off at 98% battery and landing at 16% and with the battery heater kicking in at first to warm up from13C to 15C. The thresholds were set at 17% warning and 10% land.

So, all these youtube tests are great, but the only real way to judge is to use your I2 and get your own results ;)

Reactions: Viper Pilot
dji claim 25 min is to 0% i belive..

i am also abit disappointed.. same thing on phantom 4 pro they claim 30min but real test show 25 + -

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08