Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

There is no video feed after wake up

Reaction score
There is no video feed after wake up on DJI go app. Though otherwise everything seems to be working correct - exposure parameters are changing, you can start to record etc. It even seems that focusing is working but it's hard to judge.
X5R.
Does anybody have similar issue?

I've only had mine a week, so I'm no expert, I have the X5 version. Yes I've noticed that too. You can't just push a button and start recording, you have to link up and check your video. When there's no video I check my wifi connection first. If that's good I'll reboot the Osmo and DJI GO too. For me this is not a huge inconvenience, but I can see for a professional video guy it could be pretty annoying.

Bob

I've only had mine a week, so I'm no expert, I have the X5 version. Yes I've noticed that too. You can't just push a button and start recording, you have to link up and check your video. When there's no video I check my wifi connection first. If that's good I'll reboot the Osmo and DJI GO too. For me this is not a huge inconvenience, but I can see for a professional video guy it could be pretty annoying.

Bob
Actually it was resolved in the firmware upgrade - now it wakes up normally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth