Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Thinking about selling

Reaction score
yep read it here first thinking about selling my inspire 2 with extra batteries and the crystal sky 5.5 monitor, 2 lens 17mm and 24mm its still in dam good shape up to date in all the firmwares . No problems flyies like aa champ nothing wrong with it just looking to down size. The i2 is just to large of a drone to use for recording weddings. If you or anyone you know is looking for one hit me up $6,300
payment through paypal so they backup any problems with the sell which shouldnt be any.

Last edited:
Is there anyone thinking about selling their inspire 2 to buy the Mavic pro 2 with its awesome features ?

That is a great question that many people might ask although in our opinion it has any easy answer of well maybe! The features of the new Mavic Pro 2 are better than the Mavic Pro/Platinum but they do not compare to the Inspire 2. For professionals/proconsumers who most likely bought the Inspire 2 for the capabilities of video format including ProresXXX, CinemaDNG RAW, total camera control and camera options that also include the X4S, X5S, X7 with a choice of many prime lenses that are unattainable on the Mavic format. Being able to save 480 GB on an SSD is not an option the Mavic series is able to deliver.

It is understandable if someone purchased an Inspire 2 thinking they would do more with it and found the time was not available to use or learn the nuances of higher end videography and imaging that the need would be there to sell off and purchase something easier to use and is more affordable. This is human nature to sometimes over buy and I have been accused of this on many ocassions. I personally look forward to the more simplistic use of the Mavic Pro 2 for certain scenarios with the 20 MP camera and the associated specifications for improved video.

We feel that the new Mavic 2 Pro platform will fill a gap with emphasis on a smaller platform with a better camera image quality than previously offered products. These are exciting times we are all going thru together.

Good luck with your sale if you should decide to proceed.

Last edited:
yep read it here first thinking about selling my inspire 2 with extra batteries and the crystal sky 5.5 monitor, 2 lens 17mm and 24mm its still in dam good shape up to date in all the firmwares . No problems flyies like aa champ nothing wrong with it just looking to down size. The i2 is just to large of a drone to use for recording weddings. If you or anyone you know is looking for one hit me up $6,300
payment through paypal so they backup any problems with the sell which shouldnt be any.
As per my comments in your other post (which I had moved over to classifieds anyway but have now deleted), please give the items location and the currency you are selling in (there are 39 countries that use the dollar).
Thank you

That is a great question that many people might ask although in our opinion it has any easy answer of well maybe! The features of the new Mavic Pro 2 are better than the Mavic Pro/Platinum but they do not compare to the Inspire 2. For professionals/proconsumers who most likely bought the Inspire 2 for the capabilities of video format including ProresXXX, CinemaDNG RAW, total camera control and camera options that also include the X4S, X5S, X7 with a choice of many prime lenses that are unattainable on the Mavic format. Being able to save 480 GB on an SSD is not an option the Mavic series is able to deliver.

It is understandable if someone purchased an Inspire 2 thinking they would do more with it and found the time was not available to use or learn the nuances of higher end videography and imaging that the need would be there to sell off and purchase something easier to use and is more affordable. This is human nature to sometimes over buy and I have been accused of this on many ocassions. I personally look forward to the more simplistic use of the Mavic Pro 2 for certain scenarios with the 20 MP camera and the associated specifications for improved video.

We feel that the new Mavic 2 Pro platform will fill a gap with emphasis on a smaller platform with a better camera image quality than previously offered products. These are exciting times we are all going thru together.

Good luck with your sale if you should decide to proceed.

I’m curious what you think re P4pv2 vs the MP2 Pro?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamwork82