Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Thinking of buying another Inspire but.....

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying another Inspire now that the prices are $1999. Im thinking with the price so low they are getting ready to announce a new Inspire. Has anyone herd of anything or is it safe to buy one? Love my P4 but love the Inspire just a bit more. Dont want to buy now and in 2 weeks DJI announces the Inspire 2.

I feel your pain. Back in the day I added an 8 track player to my car only to have a cassette player come out a few weeks later. By the time I replaced that, they came out with CD's, and now my Avalanche has a built it hard drive I can load with my favorite tunes. Same with my old BETA tape player, replaced by VHS, Laser Disc, DVD, Blu-Rays, etc. Technology changes constantly, no way to keep up with it unless you have lots money to burn.
IMHO, get an Inspire 1. When the Inspire 2 comes out, so will a years worth of bugs and fixes you will have to deal with. I purchased V2.0 before the price drop, yet I am still very happy with it. Something goes wrong you only have to thumb through the reports already posted and you will most likely find a fix-it rather than having to wait till a "cure" gets posted here.
Just my two cents.

I just recently got an inspire, and in my opinion, if it can do what you need it to do right now, what's the point of waiting. And I do agree with John Archer that there will be a period of time where fixes and bugs are being worked on. I wouldn't feel comfortable buying an inspire 2 for at leats 6 months after release. The last thing you want is for that bird to land itself on some trees.

Reactions: John Archer
Well I just ordered from drone nerds. Hopefully I will get it by this weekened. P4 for sale!!!!
Congratulations!!! I honestly think you will be glad you did. You will be out flying while the Inspire 2 guys will be grounded trying to debug the latest new firmware. Plus you can take the money you saved and buy extra batteries. Wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out the next "new" Inspire has totally different batteries not compatible with older Inspires. Same for chargers and other accessories. Everything you need for the Inspire 1 -including the latest FW-is already here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth