Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Time to sell both my Inspires!

I'm afraid DJI does regard the Inspire1 as a toy.
This is a reaction from DJI/Tahoe_Ed on the DJI forum:
(had I seen this before I would have thought twice about getting the I1)

The A2 can disable the no fly zones and the WKM never had them. These controllers were meant to be our Professional versions. What we are now seeing is that the consumer products are trying to be used by "professional" users. You are creating a difficult position for us as a company.

However I recall that DJI positioned the Inspire1 as a compact and all in one solution for both professionals and demanding consumers. Or maybe that's just how I wanted to perceive things at that time, I don't know. I do know that in a lot of teaser clips DJI showed professional film crews using the Inspire with dual controller, which was the main reason for me to cancel my order for a s1000 and go for the I1 package. After the launch of the Phantom3 everything changed and suddenly the I1 became the luxury version in the Phantom line, using the same flight controller and software.

........You are creating a difficult position for us as a company. ......
So it's all OUR fault! Not DJI's. Your see?

They obviously can't help it that they needed to convince the general public that a Phantom3 is just a flying toy camera that is so simple and easy to operate that even my dog could fly it.
Anyone interested in a used but fully functional S800 and Zenmuse GH2 set-up? It's WKM equipped and works perfectly. 5.8 Video link so you may want to add LB other than that. Big rig with no restrictions ready to fly

Here's a video for a closer look - this is a more high end machine than the Inspire be sure to check out the transmitter makes the DJI trans look like a toy!

Wow $3500 and 24mins of flight time per batt! Going to be an amazing seller for GH4 owners.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah