Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Titan?

Banned in 3...2...1...?...:)
Nice video...but unfortunately the log distance type flights will be coming to a end. They will be the ruin of this hobby.

Banned in 3...2...1...?...:)
Nice video...but unfortunately the log distance type flights will be coming to a end. They will be the ruin of this hobby.

I wont argue with you that regulations are coming which limit line of sight flight in United States or that there are some jackasses that have screwed up this hobby for the rest of us.

But mounting a strong antenna to ensure you never lose signal around obstacles I see absolutely nothing wrong with

Reactions: Ftolino
By the way I'm not sure if any of you have noticed but the official specification page for the inspire now lists the range at 5 km up from 2 km when the page was originally created

Reactions: Chnjab
Here is my fear...now that DJI gets to sit on the other side of a table from the FAA I hope they stand their ground. I for some reason could "see" a firmware update that would limit the distance after these talks are done.

Reactions: damoncooper
Here is my fear...now that DJI gets to sit on the other side of a table from the FAA I hope they stand their ground. I for some reason could "see" a firmware update that would limit the distance after these talks are done.

I was always frankly baffled they flew more than 200ft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669