Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA To the Moderator

Reaction score
Website
www.reesaerials.com
May i suggest changing the name of this forum to Licensed UAV Pilots. Certification is a different animal than licensing. All sUAS pilots under 107 are licensed. I'm not sure if it is different in areas outside the US, if it is, you may delete this thread...

May i suggest changing the name of this forum to Licensed UAV Pilots. Certification is a different animal than licensing. All sUAS pilots under 107 are licensed. I'm not sure if it is different in areas outside the US, if it is, you may delete this thread...
Nice way to promote your site

Whilst a 107 maybe classed as a 'License' in the USA in other countries it is not. It is a permission to operate under commercial rules. This is provided via certification once ground school and flight assessments are completed.
I will PM you separately regarding the signature.......

I know this is old, but do you have your 107? If you did, you would know that it's a 'Remote Pilot CERTIFICATE', not a 107 license or anything like that. It's a certificate, just like Private Pilot CERTIFICATE, It's not really Private Pilot License even though everyone refers to it as that.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44