Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Today I shot...

A clip of where we like to hang out on our boat. I flew a couple of times today off our boat. I have a little landing table which I used once and also did one hand catch with the Inspire today. Here is a short clip of showing the area where I flew. This in near Bonita Springs, Florida, a very popular beach to hang out on the sandbar and also for dog lovers to let their dogs run. It seems that the full screen option is not available on Inspire Pilots. To go full screen click on the vimeo tab.

Reactions: go fast
Thanks SanCap... I obviously work for a Ford Dealership, and do most of their Social Media promo's.. Its kind of a testing ground for when I get a new piece of equipment in. Then I can go in an work the field for other work.... oddly enough, I got a great paying job today to do a Funeral Service for a well known local... I don't know how Im going to pull that one off. I'll have 2 Osmo's, and the house audio burning the full service... It was by the clients request. Gonna feel weird running around a service with a couple of cams and weeping audience.

Reactions: SanCap
Thanks SanCap... I obviously work for a Ford Dealership, and do most of their Social Media promo's.. Its kind of a testing ground for when I get a new piece of equipment in. Then I can go in an work the field for other work.... oddly enough, I got a great paying job today to do a Funeral Service for a well known local... I don't know how Im going to pull that one off. I'll have 2 Osmo's, and the house audio burning the full service... It was by the clients request. Gonna feel weird running around a service with a couple of cams and weeping audience.

Please, no open casket video :)

First test shot with the Mavic.

30774630413_cf0597dca2_b.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi