Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Today I shot...

Great pics in this thread!

Early morning pano. Holland, MI

f06700a22d7bff467a6877fcbfe9a9e2.jpg

Reactions: Steve119 and SanCap
A short film of some of the places we have been lately.

Filmed with an inspire pro, edited with Adobe premier pro.

Well.. Not today, but I did shoot this on my trip over the weekend to Upper Michigan. Prior to flying, I requested and received permission from Teqhuamenon Falls State Park HQ. Even though a park ranger approached me and threatened to cite me for noise violation and backed off after I asked him if he received a complaint, if you could truly hear my inspire over the waterfall, or if he just didn't like drones?

Reactions: SanCap
Well.. Not today, but I did shoot this on my trip over the weekend to Upper Michigan. Prior to flying, I requested and received permission from Teqhuamenon Falls State Park HQ. Even though a park ranger approached me and threatened to cite me for noise violation and backed off after I asked him if he received a complaint, if you could truly hear my inspire over the waterfall, or if he just didn't like drones?

I have been there several times ( without a drone) and you did a nice job of capturing it. I took a still from a different location back in 2008. It is a wonderful place to visit. The brewery is pretty good also!

TaqFalls.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez