Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Trade Inspire 1 v2 for Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Is anyone out there interested in trading? I have a complete Inspire 1 v2 with 6 batteries and x3 camera that I am willing to trade for a Phantom 4 Pro of comparable quality.

Is anyone out there interested in trading? I have a complete Inspire 1 v2 with 6 batteries and x3 camera that I am willing to trade for a Phantom 4 Pro of comparable quality.
And where in the world would this be located?

I really don't need the size. With what I do my magic pro and a phantom 4 pro would be adequate. When I get to where I need something bigger I will see what is available then.

6 batteries. Some older but have been properly care for and conditioned. Two off then relative new. X3 camera. Remote. Zipper "hard" case. I bought it used about 4 months ago from a pro who had taken great care of it. I have flown it twice and it did awesome.

But you appear to be wanting to get rid of your two Inspire 1’s here 2 inspire 1 drones for sale or trade 1 I1 with X3 cam for an X5 camera (or better)

Why would you want to get rid of two and then acquire one for P4 trade?

Am I missing something?
I am a barterer lol. I love it. Traded my way last year from a generator and a pistol all the way up to a 57 foot bucket truck. I have a friend with a p4, who would more then likely trade me for my v1 inspire with 2 batteries, I would then trade this guy the p4 for a v2 inspire with more batteries. Now do u understand? Always calculating in my brain lol

I am a barterer lol. I love it. Traded my way last year from a generator and a pistol all the way up to a 57 foot bucket truck. I have a friend with a p4, who would more then likely trade me for my v1 inspire with 2 batteries, I would then trade this guy the p4 for a v2 inspire with more batteries. Now do u understand? Always calculating in my brain lol
Fair enough.

Lol... sorry. It’s an addicition
No problem - but please bear in mind this is a classified area for UAV/Drone related items. (At a push some photography equipment has been sold/traded).
We cannot accept other items (especially weapons etc) or non drone related.

Thanks.

I have a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Edition, but it is missing the camera and gimbal and controller. I just bought it about a month ago and I've been waiting to find a good price on the camera and gimbal for it. I don't know if you would want to work something out for it, but I also have 2 Phantom 4s in excellent condition that have everything with them down to the original boxes If be willing to talk about. It's okay if you're not interested in any of them, I just thought I'd throw out what I could do.

Reactions: Acooper67
I have a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian Edition, but it is missing the camera and gimbal and controller. I just bought it about a month ago and I've been waiting to find a good price on the camera and gimbal for it. I don't know if you would want to work something out for it, but I also have 2 Phantom 4s in excellent condition that have everything with them down to the original boxes If be willing to talk about. It's okay if you're not interested in any of them, I just thought I'd throw out what I could do.

When you say Phantom 4 s do you mean advanced?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reubenmarie