Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

trade my S1000 for your Inspire?

Reaction score
Hi, I have a DJI S1000 in perfect condition with a2 controller. comes with a zenmuse for 5d3 (5d-HD) in a pelican professional duty case for rugged use.

I am looking to make a trade deal for a inspire that is fair for both of us. I also have a Futuba 14SGH transmitter for it.
I would also be interested in selling it.

I can post pictures of it.

Reactions: Jay Baldwin
Hi, I have a DJI S1000 in perfect condition with a2 controller. comes with a zenmuse for 5d3 (5d-HD) in a pelican professional duty case for rugged use.

I am looking to make a trade deal for a inspire that is fair for both of us. I also have a Futuba 14SGH transmitter for it.
I would also be interested in selling it.

I can post pictures of it.
Yep. I am. I have I 1 with standard X3 dual remote. I have wechat if you would like to talk ERICBONES Is my ID. Or email [email protected]

Sent you an email.
I would prefer that anyone interested would tell me what parts of the s1000 are you interested... The whole unit or just the bird with controller. I would like you to tell me where you value the s1000 and your inspire and what inspire you have. The s1000 is certainly worth more than some inspires.
Thank you!

Sent you an email.
I would prefer that anyone interested would tell me what parts of the s1000 are you interested... The whole unit or just the bird with controller. I would like you to tell me where you value the s1000 and your inspire and what inspire you have. The s1000 is certainly worth more than some inspires.
Thank you!
Dual Remote Inspire one 2.0 with additional TB 48 5700mah battery's X3 4K camera. I have the quick release blade system. Mint condition.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lifeisart