Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Travel mode Stuck

Reaction score
I see a lot of help but none is sorting my issue please help... blue light on drone. Stuck in travel.mode... if i start up it says upgrade RC... but it does not work....... when i upgrade it makes no difference. and still stuck. now i have downgraded but still no luck.. tried down to all versions.. but now it says i need to upgrade... currently on 1.5.80...... Dont know what else to try... Please help

Last edited:
Did you originally upgrade the remote first before the aircraft? If so, downgrade remote first and upgrade the AC before upgrading RC! Sounds more to me like a lost link communication..

Did you originally upgrade the remote first before the aircraft? If so, downgrade remote first and upgrade the AC before upgrading RC! Sounds more to me like a lost link communication..

Thnx for your reply. Yes did exactly that one would assume the software warning you to make sure AC is done but it did not simply said upgrade needed. I went ahead and not cannot communicate to aircraft anymore. Downgraded to all possible versions and now at lowest still no comms to aircraft. Whilst I cannot communicate to the AC I cannot upgrade at all as it seems to know it is in Travel mode and the Firmware upgrade is ignored.. Totally out of ideas now...

Thnx for your reply. Yes did exactly that one would assume the software warning you to make sure AC is done but it did not simply said upgrade needed. I went ahead and not cannot communicate to aircraft anymore. Downgraded to all possible versions and now at lowest still no comms to aircraft. Whilst I cannot communicate to the AC I cannot upgrade at all as it seems to know it is in Travel mode and the Firmware upgrade is ignored.. Totally out of ideas now...
As I mentioned about a million times before in different threads (ok, it just feels that way :)), do a complete reinstall of the GO app. Chances are that everything suddenly starts to work normally again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla