Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Traveling with Batteries in the Inspire 2

Okay folks, one last time on this thread. The Inspire 2 batteries have a wattage output less than 100 watt hours. SOOO, we do not need to contact the airline, can check them or bring them as a carry on. Do I that correct?

I know you guys think your batteries are safe but they are not. You should never put them in checked luggage or carry more than 2 of your 100wh effing bombs in your carry on. I’m a battery expert and Li-ion batteries burn down one house per month and cause 2 airplane emergency landings per month. Here a fire that occurred today. China Southern Airlines flight delayed for 3 hours after power bank catches fire

I know you guys think your batteries are safe but they are not. You should never put them in checked luggage or carry more than 2 of your 100wh effing bombs in your carry on. I’m a battery expert and Li-ion batteries burn down one house per month and cause 2 airplane emergency landings per month. Here a fire that occurred today. China Southern Airlines flight delayed for 3 hours after power bank catches fire
Battery Man - I do hear you, I’m just trying to understand the FAA stated rules about the Inspire 2 batteries. I, for one, am not planning on filling up checked bags and carry on bags with these batteries. I will ship them to a job beforehand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide