Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

TRUMP NUTS

Reaction score
Sometimes you just have a gopro at hand and try to make the best of that cha got, sorta speak.

Florida went through a fish kill here recently and I captured some images and a soapbox rant over the fish kill, kinda sef’e vid style off one of our shorelines. Put something together and at the last moment thought….fish kill, yea, so what? It will get noticed somewhat but how about a jingle? A jingle? Yea, something catch’e! a jingle. Hum. … TRUMP NUTS. Say what? TRUMP NUTS….. (I have no idea what’s coming out of my head but there is was)…. TRUMP NUTS.

I just posted being concerned (we all should be about our environment) and having fun with the jingle… some may get it, some may not. enjoy my worldwide friends..

I do not disagree with you and appreciate your desire to do something and get the word out, however, this is the kind of the wrong forum. We try to keep everything "UAV" or at least "flying" related. I'll move this to off topic for now. Nice video though.

First post here.

Yeah man, it sucks. I live in Orlando but do most of my fishing on the coast between Sebastian and New Smyrna.

I was flounder fishing last Saturday by Jetty Park and you could smell the stench from there. I don't know if this kill is related to the growing algae problem, or a random one that happens occasionally.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare