Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UFO

I was already to say "definitely could not be a wad at a high altitude" but then I saw the vid. It sure does look like that. However, if the wad came in at that trajectory and ended up that close I am sure you would have felt some of the pellets.
Mysterious.

WTF[emoji34]! Maybe an air cannon, but that sure does look like a bean bag as mentioned. Is this a frequent flying spot? If it is with a little work, you can figure out and trace the trajectory and line of fire. Got Forensic skills[emoji13]??

Well, I can just see it now........New American Hunting Sport..........No Animals harmed or killed..........no licenses required.........bean bag gun drone hunting in all national forest.........great way to keep your shooting eye ready for bird season shooting..........I am joking. But seriously since watching your video and others specifically on these bean bag type projectile devices.......I think this is what almost hit your bird. Very scary, geez he could have made you have a crash........this entire thing is just starting to become a hot topic.........no doubt here were I live I my also have this issue........perhaps with real bullets from an assault rifle........ouch. I would hate to get shot down but it seems to be a real possibly.

Snake River Shooting Announces Drone Munition Now Shipping

Reactions: crashburn
Golf ball ?
Nope, couldn't be a ball. Not near course. Most likely a bean bag. Shot from side of road. I was shooting golf course using Litchi programmed flight, flew mission couple of times. I have permission from golf course, I'm also member of that golf course, course has my videos on website, etc. I live about a block away, know most neighbors who are drone friendly, I think I know which redneck might have taken a potshot with probably a bean bag gun. I've also been hearing ominous shotgun noises out in the country where I fly, so now I'm having to abandon repeated programmed flights even over desolute areas. Fly fast and high over most areas, beginning to be more of a worry than hawks and eagles.

That sucks how these quad copters ( hate to call them drones) are becoming public enemy number one...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido