Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK I1 owners

Loughborough, Leicestershire - never owned a drone or RC aircraft before - amazed how user friendly the Insp1 is.

North Yorkshire here, although my Inspire doesnt arrive till tomorrow (and yes it feels like christmas eve) :D

I just posted precisely the same thing in another UK thread on this site. Enjoy tomorrow!!

I just posted precisely the same thing in another UK thread on this site. Enjoy tomorrow!!
Maiden flight all went well. After reading almost every post in this forum about the machine and hundreds of youtube videos I do have to admit the inspire was remarkably well behaved. I havent done a lot of flying but the inspire (on the first 2 flights anyways) did inspire confidence.

I guess its now time to hunt about for places to practice before looking to do the commercial training.

I'm in Herefordshire. I've had my Inspire 1 since January.

I fly mostly around Hereford and some times near Presteigne too.

Maiden flight all went well. After reading almost every post in this forum about the machine and hundreds of youtube videos I do have to admit the inspire was remarkably well behaved. I havent done a lot of flying but the inspire (on the first 2 flights anyways) did inspire confidence.

I guess its now time to hunt about for places to practice before looking to do the commercial training.

Got mine today too. Wow, what a beast compared to the P3.

Initially, feels like a very different flying experience - especially in the wind. Love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669