Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK: Inspire 1 single (or dual) controller, extra TB47, ~4.5hrs of flight, excellent condition

Reaction score
Hi,

Am selling my Inspire 1, which I thought I had sold on ebay, but it appears that the winning bidder is a time waster. I shall give him the benefit of the doubt for another 48 hours or so, but I've had this many times before, and frankly am losing faith in ebay!

The Inspire is in perfect condition as far as I can tell, with never so much as a hard landing. Comes with original box, X3, filters, X3 box, 2 x TB47, strap, charger and UK cable, screwdriver, spare vibration mounts, etc. Don't think anything is missing. I have never had any issues with this Inspire, and have total confidence with it in the air. Delve far enough back on my post history and you'll notice that my original Inspire had a faulty LED in one of the legs, but that was sent back and replaced on warranty with an entire new package - which is what this is.

This was delivered to me in March 2015 (i think). It is still on the original screw on pair of props with prop locks, (other pair are still in the plastic bag), with 2 x TB47 batteries, which have been charged something like 13x and 19x respectively. Flight logs show approx 4.5hrs of flights, so it is very light use. I can get screengrabs for all that in due course.

Really just putting this up here to see if there is any interest, otherwise will probably go down the re-listing route on ebay.

Reason for sale is that I now have a P3P, which is great, and am toying with the idea of an Inspire Pro for stills, and am not allowed to keep 3 DJI quadcopters in the house!

I am looking for £1,600 for the single operator Inspire 1. I also have a second controller that I had intended to sell separately, but would consider selling the dual setup for £1,950.

Everything is running latest firmware, and all seems happy.

Please reply below if interested, or PM me.

thanks, Richard

just wanted to add that obviously I can provide photos, etc. Will get round to that shortly...
thanks, R

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa