Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Ultrasonic systems error

Reaction score
Upgraded today and the new go app is nice. On third flight I am getting ultrasonic systems error, please land as soon as possible. Anyone seen this one?

Same sht happened to me. Updated firmaware today, and after after 2nd flight got a message ultrasonic system error

Reactions: bujaman
This just happened to me.
I have all firmware fully updated, battery updated as well. Just calibrated IMU & Compass and was about to take off from a stationary point beachside (yes I have a landing pad.) No where near any power lines or anything that would've thrown it off. Had the open ocean on 1 side and some houses on the other. Moments before powering on the motors, I got the error message "Ultrasonic System Error." Is something to really worry about? Should I not fly at all for now? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Got the same error but I was about 8 minutes of flight, 200 ft up at 800 ft out.
An error like that tends to convince you to land the bird now! so I did.
The error hasn't come back and that was several dozen flights ago.

Got the same error but I was about 8 minutes of flight, 200 ft up at 800 ft out.
An error like that tends to convince you to land the bird now! so I did.
The error hasn't come back and that was several dozen flights ago.

Thanks, that makes me feel a little more confident with future flights.

....experienced Ultrasonic Systems Failure....landing gear could not drop....forced to land without gear down....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop