Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unable to control gimbal on slave RC

Reaction score
Slave RC won't control gimbal...but can operate photo / video functions when paired to master any suggestions to rectify this ? Firmware all are up to date on inspire 1 & RCs

Kind regards

If you can operate the gimbal using the screen (touch and drag) then I had this problem after updating RC to 1.7.40. If you haven't done it already try a 'gimbal auto calibrate' on slave RC, it sorted the problem for me. Failing that try deleting the GO app and reinstalling.

Good luck

I down graded to 1.6 and the stick controls returned

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Slave RC won't control gimbal...but can operate photo / video functions when paired to master any suggestions to rectify this ? Firmware all are up to date on inspire 1 & RCs

Kind regards
Make sure to ask for control on the slave rc settings,input the code from the master rc settings page.

This is interesting. I bought a second controller today. Hooked it up following various guides - but the sticks don't work. I can move the camera with my finger on the tablet - but that's about it.

:0(

I believe the most recent firmware update leaves the Master and Slave paired, but wipes out their control settings. Simply reconfiguring worked for me.

Attachments

• Inspire-Master-Slave.pdf
    662.1 KB · Views: 96
Cheers for that guys, i seem to have the functions back...has anyone got the best settings for the gimbal pan tilt & smooth functions the ranges are 0 -30 & 0 - 40 /60

Kind regards

Cheers for that guys, i seem to have the functions back...has anyone got the best settings for the gimbal pan tilt & smooth functions the ranges are 0 -30 & 0 - 40 /60

Kind regards

Best settings depend on the style or situation you are in. Along with your gains. Spend a few hours getting to know these. It will really help your end results. For landscape and wide open its almost always better to set both gimbal and gains to the slower setting. Fast pace things such as chasing a Porsche around (I had gains maxed out) and gimbal speeds turn up. In the end it's what works for you. I wouldn't consider maxed out uncontrollable, don't be intimidated. Spend some time exploring, not hard to set to the shoot ;-). The practice will really show in your footage.

In the future, select "Request Control" in the slave RC settings. It will walk you through getting control of the gimbal.

It's not intuitive. I had the same issue once.

Reactions: SkyTec Ireland
Gents,
i managed to link my slaveRC of my old i1X3 to the new master of my i1X5 , but the stick control of the gimbal doesn't work fully
i can yaw with the left stick but the nick is on the left wheel knob.
if i go in the control settings .. i can not save and get following error box...
shoot...

Attachments

• IMG_0039.PNG
    IMG_0039.PNG
    432.4 KB · Views: 11
Gents,
i managed to link my slaveRC of my old i1X3 to the new master of my i1X5 , but the stick control of the gimbal doesn't work fully
i can yaw with the left stick but the nick is on the left wheel knob.
if i go in the control settings .. i can not save and get following error box...
shoot...
Are you hitting "save" in the upper right hand corner?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla