Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unbelievable: I1 shot at with a shotgun

Reaction score
Drone hit by shotgun pellets

I dont know if this has been put here already, if it has please lock this thread.

What I find unbelievable about this is that :
1) someone is stupid enough to shoot the thing when its near a huge group of people
and
2) they manged to land it,

look at the prop towards the end of the video, it amazing that it didnt completely fail.
Also a direct hit to the battery and it didnt set on fire, maybe those metal heatsinks in the battery are useful for more than one thing hey?

Well probably its training for the drone delivery services. I really believe when they will start such service many people will hunt them to get the package and/or the drone.

Drone hit by shotgun pellets

I dont know if this has been put here already, if it has please lock this thread.

What I find unbelievable about this is that :
1) someone is stupid enough to shoot the thing when its near a huge group of people
and
2) they manged to land it,

look at the prop towards the end of the video, it amazing that it didnt completely fail.
Also a direct hit to the battery and it didnt set on fire, maybe those metal heatsinks in the battery are useful for more than one thing hey?
Unbelievable - it will no doubt be the usual inbred rednecks who shot at it while sitting on their quadbike drinking beer. :rolleyes:

Unbelievable - it will no doubt be the usual inbred rednecks who shot at it while sitting on their quadbike drinking beer. :rolleyes:

No doubt a very emotional response!. Feel the same way... It blows my mind the stupidity of some people in all parts of the world.

Reactions: kcobello
one of the reasons to strap a field gas tank and practice mid air release cargo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela