Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Upcoming Premiere Pro CC 2015 Features

Reaction score
New feature highlights of the upcoming Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015 update:

- Premiere Pro expands on its exceptional support for UltraHD, 4K and beyond workflows with new, native support for HEVC (h.265), DNxHR, and OpenEXR media, for both encode and decode, allowing editors to edit and deliver any format they need to.

- Lumetri Color Panel, designed to let editors to be creative with color without needing to work in a complex grading application, will be further enhanced with initial support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) workflows.

- Touch support for Windows hybrid touch devices like the Microsoft Surface Pro, and improved gestural support using Apple Force Touch track pads.

- New GPU optimized Optical Flow Time Remapping will let you get that smooth slow motion and speed ramps you want even when you haven’t shot at ultra high frame rates, and will provide significantly improved frame-rate conversion.

- Loads of other improvements and optimizations throughout the application as our goal remains unchanged: to provide the best creative experience possible.

More here:
Revealing the next release of Adobe Premiere Pro CC | Premiere Pro work area

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442584282.522376.jpg

You should change the word "upcoming" to "current". Adobe released this version in June, and I have been happily using it since.

Edit: My mistake, from not reading closely enough. You are correct, these are the new features that will be released soon. Sorry!

Last edited:
You are correct; sorry for mistakenly saying otherwise.

I am looking forward to seeing the Lumetri effects cross over to After Effects. I tried using After Effects on a project last week, to add text that follows moving objects. But I had already done all of my color/contrast adjustments in Lumetri, and After Effects didn't see them.

There is apparently a workaround: once I get the motion-tracking and text layers as I want them, I can export just those layers with an alpha (transparency) channel, then add that video above the original video in Premiere Pro. I lost patience with that, and finished the video without the effect.

Reactions: damoncooper

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla