Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Updated now slave remote issues

Reaction score
Hi I am new to joining this forum but i have often end up on this forum when doing searches for inspire issues over the last few years .
My Inspire 1 Raw came yesterday. YES!!! We set it up checked everything out etc. Turned it on everything worked including the slave remote. Double YES!! Since it was bought from a third party it did not come with updated firm ware. (no biggie I thought I have done updates on our regular inspire 1). I went through the process of updating the inspire then the master remote and lastly the slave remote. I am not having any issues except with the slave remote. When I open the go app the screen comes up says connect your dji device then you have the drop down box where you can go select which device you have (inspire 1 is always what's initially in this drop down box) at the same time it hasn't yet connected to my controller and I can click on that box and start to select inspire 1 raw but about half way through doing that the screen resets and it now says inspire 1 at the top and there is no longer the option to change it to inspire 1 raw. At the bottom in blue it says remote controller connected. Connect your aircraft. The problem is it isn't connected to the right aircraft. I'm not sure if this is a software update issue as I have read a lot of people have had issues with the slave remote connecting since update or if its an iPad issue or a user issue. I mention iPad only because I use those ipads for my regular inspire 1. I also don't know if I'm just missing something in the go app that would allow me to change the device it is once the app and my remote are connected.

make sure dji app is the same version on both phone/tablets. That caused me all sorts of issues. Also, make sure firmware is the same on both remotes. You may have to downgrade it in order to upgrade it if it gets bricked.

my apps are the same version on both tablets. My firmware on the remotes are also the same. I was unable to figure out how to downgrade my remote. So I don't know if that would solve the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD